10 Causes Rolled Weed is Higher Than Packed Weed
1. Bowl vs Joint: which is easier to conceal? Joints.You can keep them in your sock, pack of smokes, or as Eazy E (the “Would You Smoke With? of the week) would do, keep them in the brim of his hat.
2. Joints vs Bowls: Which is better for traveling? Of course, joints. I have been passed by cops when I’m smoking a joint, and as long as I hold it like a cigarette, they don’t give it a second look. If you happen to get pulled over, you can always eat a joint or a blunt. And its not a waste, you’ll be high as fuck later.
3. Joint vs Blunt: flavored papers and blunts taste so much better than those little vials of flavoring. Some strains of weed are actually enhanced with the flavor of a cigar, or mask the flavor when your smoking dirt….just saying.
4. If you know how to roll properly, a joint or blunt will burn way slower than smoking the same amount out of a bong or bowl. There is no waste with a joint or blunt (granted the rotation keeps going), whereas some people will hit a bong or bowl too hard and leave a chamber full of stale smoke. If you don’t know how to roll properly, check out this video of B Real teaching his method. This helped me to perfect my rolling. So, if you are asking me which to choose in this case, a bowl or joint, definitively a joint.
5. Joint vs blunt: papers and blunt wraps are much more portable than a piece. Most dudes I know always have a pack of Zig Zags in their wallet…smart smokers.
6. How often do you see someone busting out a pipe at a concert? Rolled bud is very concert friendly-one of the best places to spark one up.
7. Rolled weed is more sanitary. If you suspect someone hitting the blunt is sick, you can always cup your hand around it and hit it that way. Sure, you can wipe a mouthpiece, but most people use their dirty hand…defeating the purpose. And you know your gonna look like a dork handing out napkins before your session.
8. Plain and simple: a joint doesn’t shatter when your clumsy homie drops it. A blunt does not tip over and crack because you left it on the floor and knocked it over.
9. Roaches are awesome for emergencies. Definitely better than scraping bowls for resin, and much healthier too. Bonus: if your patient, you can roll generation joints.
10. A picture is worth a thousand words…